Free Forex Signals – V-Shaped Correction Below 1.13

EURUSD Daily Analysis: Fiber has found strong resistance under 1.50 and the resulting v-shaped correction down to 1.1320 has us looking for 1.1250 for our weekly target (and the most likely area we will see substantial buying again). 1.1410 is our key pivot - below this level we remain short-term bearish.

4h Chart

Our Preferred Trades*: We have set a sell limit at 1.1390, TP @ 1.1290, SL @ 1.1425.

Long-term Trend Analysis Chart

Yesterday's EURUSD SwingPRO Signal Result: The SL on our Friday long was hit for a 35 pip loss.

Today's SwingPRO Signal: See preferred setup above.

*CandlePRO: CandlePRO can be used in conjunction with our daily analysis and "our preferred trades." For example, if we prefer "going short" or "selling a rally" then we would look for bearish candlestick signals after a rally or near resistance levels. Alternative if we prefer "going long" or "buying a dip" then we would look for bullish candlestick signals on price drops or near support levels.

Today's Important News Events:

READ ME: How to Use PipHut's Signals
Forex Income Calculator

1. unamed
    October 20, 2015 at 09:46 Reply

Hi mark, thanks for idea,
    nice idea and setup

2. johnny
    October 23, 2015 at 18:53 Reply

1.0998 is as low as it could go guys :-) We won’t be going lower and i will go up from here again…Up up and away!
    JMV (Im in again @ 1.1000 and my final TP is still set @1.1850)

Mind you, my entry was @1.0885 :-)

GL&TC

• Profile photo of Jacob
      Jacob
      October 27, 2015 at 07:59 Reply

LOL :-)

• Joshtrader
      October 28, 2015 at 19:02 Reply

Johnny where was your SL on the 10885 trade? I’m assuming the other one has stopped out? Just curious. ..

3. Profile photo of Jacob
    Jacob
    October 27, 2015 at 07:58 Reply

LOL :-)

4. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    izuchukwu
    October 28, 2015 at 18:33 Reply

feds gave hints of rate hike for December and marketers react towards it….I still feel a supportive candle will be great sign for buying the EUR/USD again….as we wait again for December

• Joshtrader
      October 28, 2015 at 19:38 Reply

Entry around this point any good? I’m tempted….

5. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    izuchukwu
    October 28, 2015 at 19:45 Reply

well am buying at 1.09…and watching closely tho….50pips first target tho….daily,H1 ,monthly showing a buy trend ….expecting weekly to align but if not….I see any rally set for a drop

6. Profile photo of Jacob
    Jacob
    October 29, 2015 at 07:00 Reply

This is how to trade!
    :-)

7. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    izuchukwu
    October 29, 2015 at 09:23 Reply

good for you Jacob….nice seeing u clear 400 pips….we all have different strategy… av not been consistent anyway lately and i have so many trades hanging for buy and sell….but anyway am happy I got my 50pips for my buy since yesterday….take care

• Profile photo of Jacob
      Jacob
      October 29, 2015 at 10:12 Reply

That was a quick one. Congrats bro!

8. Johnny
    October 30, 2015 at 16:55 Reply

LOL :-)

• Joshtrader
      October 31, 2015 at 12:00 Reply

Hi Johnny what was your SL from the 1.1000 trade? I know it must have stopped out but wondering what sort of stop loss you used here?

9. Johnny
    November 3, 2015 at 18:17 Reply

Before years end this pair will be flying high and we’ll be seeing my final TP 1.1850

Up up and away…

“Buying the EUR/USD right now is like swimming against the Ocean’s wave. This pair bounced off its weekly outer TL (missed Mark’s call for short entries by a few pips), and remains bearish until next support (1.08224 area) is hit. I have been short and running @ +400Pips right now. I am sitting @ BE and looking to close the trade by the end of this week.
    This is how to trade!”

And GL to you…..I plucked almost double pippies on my way up :-) (If you just had followed my earlier comments in here)

As @Izu mentioned, we just trade the way we feel best….Bring a bit on the table, grab a bit from the table….

@Josh – Its E/U we’re taliking about and trading this pair rarely use a SL , its just my way of trading (I dont recommend it!) , but its jusrt because of the pattern I have got on my Monthly chart….. There’s no way we will be seeing the lows made back again :-)

GL & TC

10. Johnny
    November 3, 2015 at 18:24 Reply

Correction on my comment just here above:

“Do not ever even think about this goes below the lows made (1.8096) , as it just wont ! :-)”

Of course its 1.0896 , and not 1.8096 !!!

TC

• Joshtrader
      November 4, 2015 at 14:44 Reply

Sorry Johnny your comments don’t make sense. Price has gone well below whatever you’ve mentioned in previous comments.

11. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    izuchukwu
    November 4, 2015 at 05:43 Reply

nice one guys…well am waiting for yellen comments this week as she always defends the dollar….but I see us going back to the 1.14 back after hawkish comments

• Joshtrader
      November 4, 2015 at 14:45 Reply

I hope so and appreciate your comments!