ukfitness trades & ideas

Trade journals, examples and tutorials made by CandlePro Users! This is also where you should post your strategy idea to have it commented on by others, and work together to create the best strategies.
Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS IN READ-ONLY MODE! Click the link below to visit our new forum:

http://piphut.com/forex-forum/

Re: ukfitness trades & ideas

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am

With the introduction of the Candle Pro upgrades ....especially the email alerts service.... anybody can now trade successfully & have a life also..... Being sat in front of the screens all day is not everybody’s cup of tea..... I know because I’m a professional trader & that’s what I do. I use Candle Pro along with my own techniques & yesterdays email signals netted more pips than I managed, using my years of experience! There are lots of ways to trade the signals, for example moving down to the smaller time frames to take entries once a support bounce has been signaled but this chart is of the 1h set-ups for yesterday.

I personally trade on various time frames using different money management but with this time 1h frame, I use 3 lots using targets 15, 30 & 45 with stop starting at 1:1 & managed as targets hit but everybody has different money management methods. Normally I would favor trades in the direction of the trend but as price is consolidating & there is no definite trend at the minute, (Very slight bias to Bears in my opinion) I will take trades in both directions.

I trade between 6am London & 4pm London normally & very rarely trade anything but Doubles or triples (on any time frame) so the alerts for that period showing doubles or better.

Point 1: BUE (Bullish Engulfing) Double with profit factor of 1.63. Although the Profit factor is not that great I consider this a valid trade because it is a Double. The trade hit target 1 for +15 & the other 2 lots stopped at break even.

Point 2: A very nice SS (Shooting Star) Double with profit factor of 4.44. This looked like a very good trade because Candle Pro had sent an email alert indicating resistance bounce, which indeed it did. Price hit target 1 for +15 & then CP emailed a support bounce warning so the remaining lots were closed out at +5 each above the high of the Harami that rejected support. (I took the long above the Harami but as CP doesn’t signal Haramis will not include it in the breakdown)

Point 3: CP signaled a 3IU (3 Inside Up) Double with profit factor 2.65 after the support bounce. Price shot up & hit target 1 & target 2 at which point CP signaled a support break. This was not sustained & the 3rd lot was stopped out at break even.

Point 4: CP signaled BEE (Bearish Engulfing) Double with profit factor 1.98. This was confirmed by Double Bear divergence & price hit all 3 targets.

Point 5: CP signaled 3OD (3 Outside Down) Double PF 1.93. Price hit target 1 & 2.

That was the end of day for me so CP’s pip count on this pair, if traded using my money management was +210 less spreads = 200 pips profit. Very nice!
Attachments
Spot FX EUR_USD FRI(DFB).png
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 am

A couple of very nice signals today from the CP!!

EU: CP signalled a Bullish engulfing after the hammer that had rejected the 786 Fib level, so this trade had big potential. Although this was not a CP Triple signal, in my opinion it was because GU & AU had both formed Bullish engulfing candles at the same time.
Spot FX EUR_USD 9.58(DFB).png

Price rocketed through target 1 & 2 and because there was so much buying power, the 3rd lot lest to run up & closed at +80. So total for the trade was +125 pips.
Spot FX EUR_USD t4(DFB).png
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 am

AU: CP signalled a BUDOJ (Bullish Doji) Double.
Spot FX AUD_USD long(DFB).png

Price hit all 3 targets (20, 40 & 60) so total profit for this pair +120 pips.
Spot FX AUD_USD t4(DFB).png
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:41 am

I didn’t trade this but here is an example of how to use the CP support bounce signal.

The 8am candle was in fact a Triple Bull but was not signalled by the CP, however a look yourself would easily confirm. The previous candle had rejected the 854 Fib & the Trip closed above sinking resistance, so there was a lot of potential in this trade. At 8.15 the support bounce email was received by CP & the entry would have been 15,630 above the close of the Trip Bull candle. As the chart shows, price rocketed up for a possible +100 in a straight line!
Spot FX GBP_USD (DFB).png
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 pm

An example of how to use the Resistance bounce emailed by the CP.

At 11.15 an email received that Cable was close to resistance (Blue line on chart). Price formed a Harami & then 3 inside down on the 5m chart that closed under the resistance level.... Entry 15,715 with a 1:1 rr of 25 pips & 2:1 target of +50 pips. Target has been hit. 2nd lot still running.
Spot FX GBP_USDshort(DFB).png

Target 2 Hit for +50 pips
Spot FX GBP_USD t2(DFB).png

Here is the same trade taken using the CP 30m signal. Entry at 15,695 under the Triple 3 inside down CP signal (The CP target was 48 pips). My target1:1 at +50 pips. Target Hit.
Spot FX GBP_USD 30m t2(DFB).png
Last edited by ukfitness on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Here is another example of how to use the Resistance bounce emailed by the CP.

An email received that EU was close to resistance. The CP then signalled a Triple short signal on the 30m tf. Entry 400 1:1 +40 2:1 +80 (CP recommended target is +50) Trade is currently +20 & half way to target 1
Spot FX EUR_USD 30m (DFB).png

Target1 hiot for + 40 pips
Spot FX EUR_USD 30m t2 13 35(DFB).png
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Another amazing signal by the CP via email for those unable to sit in front of the screens.
The Bearish Engulfing, although not a Triple by the CP, was for me because AU & GU had both formed Haramis. Profit factor was 2.6 & we had Double Bearish divergence so the potential for a good profit was there. Entry @380 with normal targets 15, 30 & 45 or let last lot run.
Spot FX EUR_USD eu short(DFB).png

Target 2 hit
Spot FX EUR_USD 1h t2 13.17 (DFB).png

Target 3 hit.
Spot FX EUR_USD t3 (DFB).png

All this was done using the CP email alerts!! for +90 pips!! (Using my money management system)
ukfitness

Postby ukfitness » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:20 pm

A very nice 15m hammer DOUBLE signal at the 78 fib level (my favourite long set up) (This wasn’t a Double by the CP but as AU formed a Harami at the same time I consider it a Double signal). Entry above the Hammer at 13,340 with 1:1 target +30 & 2:1 target +60. +30 is a good result for this time frame & target 1 was hit.... stop on remaining lot moved to be.
Spot FX EUR_USD 15m long(DFB).png
ukfitness

Previous

Return to CandlePro Trading