Get email alerts sent as text messages

This page has been moved! Please view the new page here!

1. efe
    February 8, 2012 at 15:48Reply

I dont what you mean by phone carrier. I am in Nigeria – can you tell me my carrier?

2. Profile photo of PipHut Team
    PipHut Team
    February 8, 2012 at 15:57Reply

Your carrier is the company that provides service for your cell phone.

• efe
      February 9, 2012 at 17:13Reply

Please can you throw more light on what my carrier is? I’m from Nigeria.

• Profile photo of PipHut Team
        PipHut Team
        February 9, 2012 at 17:24Reply

Hi efe, unfortunately we cannot tell you what your carrier is any more than we can tell what color shirt you are wearing today – only you can find that out. A good place to start is – what company do you pay when you have to pay your cell phone bill? Contact that company and ask if they provide email-to-sms as part of your service.

3. Adewunmi
    February 27, 2012 at 20:53Reply

am using MTN in Nigeria and they are providing email to sms,therefor my phone no is 0234-08034211200

4. Profile photo of jean paul looymans
    jean paul looymans
    April 18, 2012 at 17:42Reply

please send me an validation code before i change e-mail adress into sms adress, let’s see if that works to jpl2010@live.be

5. Profile photo of Ajagbe-Balogun Kamoru Abefe
    Ajagbe-Balogun Kamoru Abefe
    May 4, 2012 at 16:22Reply

Is there anybody in Nigeria here that knows Airtel carrier among the above options.
    Thanks

6. Profile photo of azubuike ukaoma
    azubuike ukaoma
    May 9, 2012 at 14:41Reply

Nigerian subscribers are finding it difficult to use e-mail-sms to get alerts. This is because it appears mtn our major carrier does not support this service (it seems). Please Piphut should find us a solution. We really do need cell phone alerts. Thanks,

• Profile photo of PipHut Team
      PipHut Team
      May 9, 2012 at 19:25Reply

Hi Azu, we understand that some carriers don’t provide this service and will continue to work on a solution. In the meantime, have you contacted your carrier to see if they do provide this? 99% of carriers, even in Nigeria, already provide this service they just don’t make it very well known.

7. ehsan
    May 16, 2012 at 14:00Reply

please help i have a mobile phone with the 3 network in uk and how can i find the carrier email so that i can get email messages into text alerts. thanks

• Profile photo of PipHut Team
      PipHut Team
      May 17, 2012 at 01:57Reply

Hi Eshan, you need to contact your particular carrier to determine the email-to-sms as it varies carrier to carrier.

Thanks

8. Profile photo of Devanand kumar
    Devanand kumar
    June 27, 2012 at 09:39Reply

send eurousd signal my mobile no.9693918208

9. Profile photo of isa khan
    isa khan
    July 28, 2012 at 09:27Reply

hi any body there?

10. Profile photo of Jambula srikanth Reddy
    Jambula srikanth Reddy
    December 17, 2012 at 13:55Reply

sir Please send signals my mobile Number is *removed* (Air tel andhra Pradesh,India)

• Profile photo of PipHut Team
      PipHut Team
      December 17, 2012 at 17:02Reply

It’s not a good idea to post your phone number on the internet! We have removed it. You can enter in your email-to-sms address in the Settings tab of your PRO Dashboard.

11. Profile photo of Davis Lee Chun Hoe
    Davis Lee Chun Hoe
    March 21, 2013 at 13:54Reply

Hi,im from malaysia and my carrier is maxis,i want to receive signal in my smartphone thanks :)