Free Forex Signals – Approaching Short-Term Peak

EURUSD Daily Analysis: EURUSD continued to rise, in line with our forecast of 1.1350 (on Friday), but never dipped down to our buy entry limit at 1.1250. We remain short-term bullish above our intraday pivot at 1.13, but with the short-term trend overbought and strong resistance above us at 1.14-1.1450 we will wait for a more substantial correction to get long or a stronger signal in general.

4h Chart

Our Preferred Trades*: We are flat with swing trading, however aggressive traders could continue to look to get long above 1.13 in the short-term. Our weekly forecast for this pair is 1.14 (in effect we expect to end up about where we are right now after any moves).

Long-term Trend Analysis Chart

Yesterday's EURUSD SwingPRO Signal Result: No trades triggered yesterday.

Today's SwingPRO Signal: See preferred trades above.

*CandlePRO: CandlePRO can be used in conjunction with our daily analysis and "our preferred trades." For example, if we prefer "going short" or "selling a rally" then we would look for bearish candlestick signals after a rally or near resistance levels. Alternative if we prefer "going long" or "buying a dip" then we would look for bullish candlestick signals on price drops or near support levels.

Today's Important News Events:

READ ME: How to Use PipHut's Signals
Forex Income Calculator

1. unamed
    October 13, 2015 at 07:16Reply

Hi mark..
    thanks for signal, already enter sell for eu

2. Najeebullah
    October 13, 2015 at 12:45Reply

3. Profile photo of Johnny
    Johnny
    October 13, 2015 at 19:37Reply

Hi there @Kayus and @Kobe, its been some time hey :-). Hope the 2 of you are alright and doing fine ? TC&GL

4. unamed
    October 14, 2015 at 05:01Reply

@johnny the king of bull, give ur opinion about Eu,
    miss ur advice

• Johnny
      October 14, 2015 at 05:56Reply

Hi there @Unamed. Actually I do not much like to comment or post my ideas/views here no more.
      Anyway, Im Long, for some time now alreay :-), and aiming my final target @1.1850 still, which level I expect to be reached still by December this year (Bull pattern on my monthly chart).
      I expected a deeper correction y/day to be frank. Today I have a Bullish Engulfing on the Daily chart so I think we may soon jump over 1,1400.
      As @Mark mentioned in his DTI
      “We remain short-term bullish above our intraday pivot at 1.13, but with the short-term trend overbought and strong resistance above us at 1.14-1.1450 we will wait for a more substantial correction to get long or a stronger signal in general.”
      I think 1.1400/1.1450 could become tough. But to me its, Up we go, and I dont think we will be seeing a change in that. Soon 1.1500 will be in our sight :-)
      GL&TC