Free Forex Signals – 2015 Lows Coming Into Focus

EURUSD Daily Analysis: EURUSD dropped as forecast from last week's analysis, though never rallied high enough to trigger our sell entry (1.1035). We remain bearish on the pair as it has clearly made a series of lower lows and lower highs over the past few weeks and has also made 6 month lows on the break below 1.0820, threatening 2015 lows around 1.0460.

4h Chart

Our Preferred Trades*: Our key pivot is 1.0870 (we remain bearish below this level) and have set a sell limit at 1.0840 accordingly, SL @ 1.0875, TP @ 1.0740 (100 pips).

Long-term Trend Analysis Chart

Yesterday's EURUSD SwingPRO Signal Result: No trades triggered yesterday.

Today's SwingPRO Signal: See preferred setups above.

*CandlePRO: CandlePRO can be used in conjunction with our daily analysis and "our preferred trades." For example, if we prefer "going short" or "selling a rally" then we would look for bearish candlestick signals after a rally or near resistance levels. Alternative if we prefer "going long" or "buying a dip" then we would look for bullish candlestick signals on price drops or near support levels.

Today's Important News Events:

READ ME: How to Use PipHut's Signals
Forex Income Calculator

1. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 10, 2015 at 06:25Reply

thanks mark.

2. Profile photo of zohair
    zohair
    November 10, 2015 at 06:29Reply

Thank you @mark you’re great like every time:)

3. Dimitri Dimopoulos
    November 10, 2015 at 17:22Reply

Time to go long? This pair EURUSD is looking extremely heavy – taking a risky long from here.

• Profile photo of izuchukwu
      November 10, 2015 at 21:35Reply

i missed out on the bounce from the fall…my laptop was having issues…jus got online now….well its all good….nice one dimitiri…..dont lock the horns on them bulls for long periods..take dem profits as it comes

4. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 10, 2015 at 21:32Reply

lol…well i did say yesterday that the market will drop towards 1.060 …but its tsill above 1,060…with todays fall..am convinced it will still drop below 1.060…draghi will open his mouth again tommorrow…and friday will be bullish for the dollar…so having said that the sellers will take any opportunity to sell at any rally

5. Johnny
    November 10, 2015 at 22:24Reply

Long (yes, again) @1.0712 and 1st TP set @1.1085 (But we’ll be getting 1.1500 insight again and 1.1850 will be next, my final TP by then) as per my chart attached.

Thanks @Izo bro, appreciate it, you too btw @DD.

GL

6. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 11, 2015 at 05:57Reply

I think I found my Buy entry. Let’s see what happens till Friday.

7. Johnny
    November 11, 2015 at 06:41Reply

Our daily charts quite match nicely I would say @Jacob. Not a big difference in our entry and tp levels , only our sl level aint the same ? :-) Bully time is back. Lets see?

• Profile photo of Jacob
      November 11, 2015 at 07:42Reply

Hahahahahaha…..I see the USDCHF falling too.

• Profile photo of Jacob
      November 11, 2015 at 07:46Reply

And because today is Bank holiday from the US, EUR and CAD axis, we might not see much actions for the day. It might crawl and begin to move from tomorrow. Anyway, I am in already.

• john britto
      August 15, 2016 at 07:04Reply

hi johnny how are you bro

8. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 11, 2015 at 07:36Reply

i see it drop for a test of 1.067 again tho….after draghi comments and am out till friday for another drop…every rally is a potential selling position for me…atleast for now

9. Johnny
    November 11, 2015 at 08:06Reply

Also main part of Europe has a free day today (WW I). So most countries closed as well. TYI…

10. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 11, 2015 at 11:57Reply

market drops below temporary resistance at 1.0790 and the bears are in ahead of draghi comments at 14.00 gmt……lets see if he holds same dovish position…meanwhile you guys must note that as long as the fed reserve will want to raise rates….its also inversely proportional in action for mr draghi to continue with its easing program…..well its jus my view anyway …i may be wrong but my pips are green and not red….lol

11. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 11, 2015 at 12:55Reply

@Izu – If Im not mistaken, we’ve got a Hammer on the Daily :-) Lets warmly welcome Super Mario :-)

12. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 11, 2015 at 14:53Reply

yeah…bullish comments coming in from the ECB that there will be no need to cut deposit rates…and we have dem bulls jumping up…well I wait in ambush for some pips preys at 1.0790…1.080..1.0830 to jump in …at monthly chart I see a hammer head too…so the tail is forming and the bounce are for sure on every fall…I hold my guns for now until I hear them pips in my zone

13. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 12, 2015 at 07:31Reply

hello people…market locks at H4 for short trades..very impressive….daily and weekly is all i need to get this market for the bounce after every drop…take care guys …friday will be hot for them bears.

14. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 12, 2015 at 09:06Reply

finally ..it drops for a test of 1.067 zone as expected…..lets get a bounce upward before another drop ….taking profits as we go down guys

15. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 12, 2015 at 10:03Reply

in addition…guess we have draghi talking again after his press release at 9.30…we have him talking at 11.30….before yellen comments at 15.30 which will be bullish for the dollar……so i believe the bulls should be mindful of the bears

16. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 12, 2015 at 14:31Reply

market still much above the lows of hammer formed on daily chart…and getting bounce off 1.067 region….well back to the resistance levels for next entry…see u guys at the top

17. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 12, 2015 at 14:43Reply

LOL…I am still trapped within the Shoulder Head Shoulder pattern. I hope it breaks soon :-)

• Profile photo of Jacob
      November 12, 2015 at 15:04Reply

The SHS is one of the strongest reversal pattern traders like myself look out for. Now I found it, I have some confidence behind my trade.

18. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 12, 2015 at 17:37Reply

well my last resistance would be a convincing break of 1.083….with that i see the market go back to 1.09…..lets see how it plays out for tomorrow…except usd news for tomorrow is negative…we are still going down

19. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 17:55Reply

Your H4 Bullish SHS is not on shown my charts @Jacob, but it could well be a true pattern ? Im still having the the Bull Butterfly on H4 as well as on my Daily chart. Eventhough a Bearish Crab popped up on the smaller TF, I stil have full confidence on what I see.

To me its, up up and away and my earlier comment with 1st TP level @ 1.1085 still stands (for me that is!). But once reached, we’ll be moving higher and higher…..Bears have lost the battle. My entry @1.0712 was, to me, a correct one since (for now) we only saw 1.0690 as the Lows made.

Anyway, I think everybody trade her/his own style and so I would say…follow what you feel is best….

As for time being, Im happy…

GL

• Profile photo of Jacob
      November 12, 2015 at 18:07Reply

It messed that neckline up sir. The 1.0896 area is a strong resistance level to me. Anything below that level is still in bears’ zone. A closure below that level for the week “Might” Signify more bears for the upcoming week. I will wait and see what I get.
      Cheers!

20. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 12, 2015 at 17:56Reply

Hey! It messed up that neckline. Not as clean as I wanted it to be. So, I closed @ +72 pips. Hahahahaha…I am watching something good again. Waiting for my system’s call.

21. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 18:44Reply

Sorry, just got home an hour ago and had my dinner first.

The level you mentioned @Jacob @1.0896 is 1.0899 on my charts and is , to me, R4 , and you’re quite right that this could be a struggle coming at that point. But in the end the Bullies will win that fight (According to the Technical patterns on my charts.
    My entry point @1.0712 is now turned into a good Support (JMV).

Im interestingly awaiting the German (and French) news events due tomorrow early morning, especially the German GDP :-). Oil still dropping, Hourly Macd showing a Buy…To me its all just fine the way it goes and it will gradually crawl toward my 1st TP level :-)

Just a small piece of an article of my good ole friend Chuck (I love reading his articles) :-)

The euro. Oh the poor euro. nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I’ll eat some worms. The euro has to be feeling this way again, and it’s not because of the PIGS, it’s not because of Grexit, or France’s Le Pen Party calling for an exit, or Frexit. Sure the euro isn’t seeing any favors done for it by the European Central Bank’s QE/ or negative rates, but this isn’t about the Eurozone folks.. it’s about the dollar. Goldman Sachs says it will be at parity by year-end, and everyone else’s forecast fall in between where the euro is now and parity. I guess we’ll have to play this out and see where the euro ends up. I’ll say this, and I really didn’t want to talk so much about a rate hike today, since I spent yesterday writing a dissertation on it, but should the Fed opt to pass on the rate hike in December, like I believe they will do, the euro sure isn’t going to see parity, it will be once again be bought with enthusiasm. For the dollar will be getting sold, and like I sai d, it’s about the dollar.”

GL to ya all.

• Profile photo of Jacob
      November 12, 2015 at 20:07Reply

I totally agree with you. I think I cut my profit short. FEAR!!!
      I will wait for my next signal.
      Enjoy the ride bro!!

• Dimitri Dimopoulos
      November 23, 2015 at 09:58Reply

Hi Johnny,
      Let me guess time to go long again right? :)
      Long at 1.1000
      1.0885
      1.0712
      1.0700

How deep are your pockets dear Johnny?

22. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 18:56Reply

Im going to watch a film. See you later. GN

• Johnny
      November 12, 2015 at 21:20Reply

Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
      Yes, you may be right abt that ??? Thats why I mentioned that around my entry level (@1.0712) could be good support laying there ? :-)
      But frankly (JMV) I dont think we’ll be falling down that low again. To me this just crawls further up. 1.0780 looks good enough support to hold and bounce us up again (JMV!).
      Mrs Yellen did not yell that much :-) And China do def. not want to see a strong USD (It hurts their exports to Europe, Japan and other countries). Lets see tomorrow morning and await the German GDP ???
      Im off to sleep, GN & TC

23. Profile photo of zohair
    zohair
    November 12, 2015 at 21:05Reply

We will see rebound from this area (1.0830) as @mark mentioned and the long driver can jump again at 1.071 :)

• Johnny
      November 12, 2015 at 21:19Reply

Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
      Im off to sleep, GN & TC

24. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:15Reply

Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)

Im off to sleep, GN & TC

25. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:18Reply

Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
    Im off to sleep, GN & TC

• Johnny
      November 12, 2015 at 21:22Reply

Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
      Im off to sleep, GN & TC

26. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:23Reply

@Piphut @Mark “”Your comment is awaiting moderation”””” ?????

• Profile photo of izuchukwu
      November 13, 2015 at 07:25Reply

johnny…is mark still with piphut?..cos am beginning to think he is no longer with them

• Profile photo of Johnny
        November 13, 2015 at 08:34Reply

@Izu – I know what you mean to say. Sometimes having same doubts :-) I’d send him a pm some weeks ago but no reply on that. However I must say that not to long ago he mentioned something to me that only he could know, so…??? That Piphut has changed is a fact :-) As you may know, I ‘joined’ Marks Piphut from the early years, almost from when he started it up :-)
        Would be nice if he should ‘show up’ more though.
        TC (I’m a bit busy this morning but try my best to check in here every now and then)

• Profile photo of izuchukwu
          November 13, 2015 at 12:26Reply

yeah..i missed mark and his comments….piphut was a daily win -win thing..with swift response from him when issues need clarification…but we dont see such lately….anyway i wish him all the best and i truly miss him

27. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:23Reply

@Zohair

Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
    Im off to sleep, GN & TC

28. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:24Reply

@Piphut Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
    Im off to sleep, GN & TC

29. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:25Reply

@Zohair , long time no see :-)
    Im off to sleep, GN & TC

30. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:25Reply

Give up…. GN

31. Johnny
    November 12, 2015 at 21:32Reply

@Mark
    Hi there @Zohair , long time no see :-)
    Im off to sleep, GN & TC

32. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 13, 2015 at 07:23Reply

so far ..1.083 did hold and the market drops but a strong feeling for the upside is in place…tho my figures for the USD data may want to make me hold my shorts….but I may stand aside for now …let’s see aw far the bulls want to go but a breakdown of 1.067 and am selling..so for now am out

• Profile photo of Johnny
      November 16, 2015 at 17:41Reply

Knock knock….Somebody there????

• Profile photo of Johnny
        November 16, 2015 at 17:44Reply

First of…..My condolences to those ones whom have lost near or dear ones in Paris last Friday. Such a shame, mostly young and innocent, died for no reason at all. (John Lennon’s Imagine, so near yet so far away)
        Still holding my previous Long (1.0712) and have just added another Long here a few minutes ago @1.0700, both with 1,1085 as my 1st TP.
        (We seem to have a dyke of support around here according to me, JMV)
        GL All

33. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 16, 2015 at 17:34Reply

(We seem to have a dyke of support around here according to me, JMV)

GL All

34. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 16, 2015 at 17:37Reply

(We seem to have a dyke of support around here according to me, JMV)
    GL All

35. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 16, 2015 at 17:45Reply

(We seem to have a dyke of support around here according to me, JMV)
    GL All

36. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 16, 2015 at 17:47Reply

(We seem to have a dyke of support around here according to me, JMV)
    GL All

• Dimitri Dimopoulos
      November 18, 2015 at 10:01Reply

Hi Johnny, Still happy this is going up?
      Im in long from 1.0660 again this morning.

Seems its struggling hard to change direction – confidence lacking in Europe still.
      What are your thoughts?

37. Profile photo of Johnny
    November 16, 2015 at 17:47Reply

38. Profile photo of zohair
    zohair
    November 17, 2015 at 01:33Reply

For aggressive long I think this pint is the best to jump in which I already closed my shrt and went long from this pint tp 1.0830 GL all and be care ful

39. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 18, 2015 at 16:17Reply

market hits low as 1.063 below..well the resistance at 100 on usd chart is giving us the bounce on eur/usd but if its broken convincingly by FOMC minutes,if they mention anything abt increase rates then we might see 1.05 above for a fresh bounce bt nt then the bears will relax for a weekly bearish drop

40. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 19, 2015 at 09:28Reply

I found a buy entry. Hope it plays well.

41. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 19, 2015 at 12:26Reply

we have a high impact news at 14.30 for usd and its positive..maybe after a dive…i might buy till tomorrow comments of draghi cos this market is way too oversold….meanwhile draghi aint far from speaking tomorrow

42. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 19, 2015 at 18:13Reply

+75Pips profit today!

43. Johnny
    November 19, 2015 at 19:39Reply

Well done @Jacob :-) And let no-one take ‘m 75 pippies away from you…:-)

I’m still in my Longs (1.0700 & 1.0712) and keep ‘m Long for some time (1tp as mentioned is @1.1085).
    I’m using SCU cash for my Long Entries/Trades (No, they aint Bitcoins or Vegas Chips, its just Slowly Creeping Up money :-))

GL&TC

44. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 20, 2015 at 07:36Reply

well we only have draghi today and less of USD news so I will buy as long as we stay above 1.061 range

45. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 20, 2015 at 09:56Reply

I am waiting for my next signal by my system. For now, nothing for me!

46. Profile photo of Jacob
    November 23, 2015 at 09:10Reply

Another interesting setup coming for the EUR. I am waiting for my system’s call to enter. Maybe, by the end of today’s trading.

47. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 23, 2015 at 14:45Reply

I see piphut quiet lately..anyways market is on a recovery after early monday fall due to comments of continous easing program amidst security situation in the eurozone from ISIS..oil gave a good bounce after comments from saudi officials..i stil see a test of 1.05\1.056..then it wil be buying before month end

• Dimitri
      November 24, 2015 at 07:32Reply

Guys whats happened to pip hut recently? Is Mark not here anymore?

• Profile photo of izuchukwu
        November 25, 2015 at 12:49Reply

dimitri,well itd been long we saw mark up here and the forum isnt lively any longer but we still have this platform to connect each other…..here is my blackberry pin 592E0D6C..we can connect with each other…we have good traders as well here…so lets build our network and we will do jus fine.

meanwhile in as much as i wait for a break of 1.056….we have strong support and market keeps bouncing off,,,,,so much volume from traders is giving any rally a fall and so the bears are in charge but there is a buy around the corner…lets see

48. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 27, 2015 at 09:18Reply

was there a dead cat bounce in trading yesterday?…anyways am setting a sell limit below 1.068 resistance with a target of 1.060-1.059…low liquidity due to thanksgiving day might give us a bounce back up..i dont see a major fall till next week..jus my view except we break 1.056 lows which i dont think will happen today…take care guys

49. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 27, 2015 at 11:41Reply

support still strong and market gradually moves back to 1.064..as long as support holds…am buying till next week outlook,,,bye guys

50. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 27, 2015 at 17:22Reply

and up we go gradually…crawling up…1st hinderance 1.0612….smiles

• Dimitri
      November 29, 2015 at 06:32Reply

Still looking long from these levels? I hope so…

51. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    November 30, 2015 at 08:50Reply

upward momentum is loosing steam…seems market wants to hit 1.050 this week and below….1.06 is turning resistance ..am out of buy trade untill we hit 1.050…then i look into options for buy

52. Dimitri Dimopoulos
    December 1, 2015 at 09:10Reply

A string of very good results for euro.
    Lets see if there is one last dip before getting in long.

53. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    December 1, 2015 at 09:14Reply

gosh…I knew der was a buy trade ..don’t know why I lost patience…. anyway am selling now below 1.064….target 1.059 1st tp

54. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    December 1, 2015 at 12:58Reply

first tp hit thanks to my USD dollar rally but there is a hammer causing problems for futher short on eur/usd and thus the bulls are going upward….rally for today should be limited at 1.068-1.07 atmost for another drop……seems the market is consolidating ahead of FOMC and NFP data

55. Johnny
    December 3, 2015 at 18:04Reply

@Izu Bro….What I told hey :-) hahaha….. 1.1085 to be seen first,next is 1.1490 ! Giddy up go… Parity my ass :-)
    GL my friend and TC.

Im outta here once again (Spooky in here, only Ghosts :-))

56. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    December 3, 2015 at 21:15Reply

lol@johnny….300 pips break just within hours…wow!!!…that was epic…..i see this dude go upwards towards 1.10 above for sure….NFP tomorw is poor…so up we go

57. Profile photo of Jacob
    December 8, 2015 at 01:32Reply

Now, I got a BUY on the EU. I will keep this for the rest of the day. Cheers!

• Profile photo of Jacob
      December 8, 2015 at 01:33Reply

Sorry guys, this is the H4 chart, not H1.

58. malenchelon
    December 8, 2015 at 10:41Reply

started learning the forex. chosen the best broker. Spread at 2 pips and good scalping. for more queries

59. Johnny
    December 8, 2015 at 17:27Reply

@Jacob – Guess we’re in the same choo-choo and, coincidentally, having abt the same target in mind :-) Lets play some cards while we’re being lifted to higher levels :-)

@Izu Bro – Today there was a bear in the air on the D-chart that kept some pressure on it. But bear in mind we’ve got a Bull on the Weekly! . Tomorrow however, we will be flying higher, prepare to watch that kyte fly high :-) JMV ! GL&TC

60. Johnny
    December 8, 2015 at 17:36Reply

@Izu – Better said: Its the Quiet (today) before the Storm (tomorrow) now :-)

61. Profile photo of Jacob
    December 8, 2015 at 22:13Reply

Okies! I closed 50% @ +58pips. Keeping 50% at BE running.

62. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    December 9, 2015 at 09:31Reply

yeah yeah….the bulls are raging, ofcourse its needed..the market has been oversold..and pushed to the wall but i need a clear break above 1.10 then i will let go but i smell a sell somewhere but not fully convinced so am staying low for now….meanwhile FOMC will be the only payback to draghi comments…else we are still going up

63. Profile photo of Jacob
    December 9, 2015 at 10:37Reply

Yeah…bulls will likely end the year in their struggles.

64. Johnny
    December 9, 2015 at 13:25Reply

Lets see? I’ll take a Short here right now @1.0944 back down to 1.0880 or even to 1.0840 and from there its back up again. (I may be wrong but its what my charts showing me :-))
    JMV GL

65. Johnny
    December 9, 2015 at 18:25Reply

Why that Calvary is taking so long to get here? Luckily my brokers allow hedgi :-)

Just knew it….I’m not a Short guy….Well, we should see a nice steep drop now soon afore we move up to the 1.1085 I mentioned already a week or so ago. And, to tell you a secret, this is going up to 1.49+ in the beginning of 2016 JMV GL

66. Profile photo of Jacob
    December 9, 2015 at 19:33Reply

Ok. Since interest rate these days affects all currencies, I have just closed my remaining 50% @ +192Pips, ahead of the NZD interest rate. Well nailed! The pair remains bullish for the week and I will look for more opportunities to BUY!

67. Johnny
    December 9, 2015 at 19:43Reply

@Jacob – Good trading, Well done mate! Now we’ve touched the R4 @1.1035, so it needs a little correction down by now :-) Anywayz, Ive no complaints on my Buy entries from the lows (Which are still running :-)
    Giddy up go it still is…And, like mentioned before, 1.1085 soon to be seen and 1,49 is next in my view.
    GL & GN (Have to go out delivering pizzas :-)

• Profile photo of Jacob
      December 10, 2015 at 22:34Reply

Awesome prediction Johnny. Anyways, I am done for the week. Happy weekend guys!

68. Johnny
    December 12, 2015 at 19:59Reply

@Jacob – Good weekend to you too Jacob. You’ve done well plucking pipsies from the pip-tree :-)
    @Izu – Where art thou Bro ??? Hope you aint sick or such? TC and GW.

@Piphut – Mark, pls get back on stage ! its a same really that the best FX site there is on the internet, with true neutral DTI’s and comments, is dying out lately. Grab yourself together, get back in shape and be the Master of Forex again. You just cant neglect, or just disappear from, all your subscribers! Its a shame really…
    Do present yourself again in here and, like the old days, show us you can beat ‘m all in FX. Only you are our true guide and leader in this cruel world of Forex.
    Come back in here will ya?

69. Johnny
    December 12, 2015 at 20:03Reply

@Jacob and @Izu. Not onluy Im still keeping my Longs in E/U. But I’ve opened a Short y/day (Friday) in G/U.
    Both not day-based but on longer term.
    Usually these pairs use to travel together, but lately I noticed that E/U will go up while G/U will be going to make a nice drop. :-) Let’s see if myu charts are failing or not?

TC

70. Johnny
    December 12, 2015 at 20:04Reply

@Piphut – Mark….I meant – Its a Shame (Not same) :-) (Well, it might just well be the Same ? Who knows???)

71. Johnny
    December 14, 2015 at 17:43Reply

Just to note (for my own records) :-)

My Long E/U TP level is @ 1.1490
    My Short G/U TP level is @ 1.4960

Both running nicely.

GN & TC (JMV!)

72. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    December 14, 2015 at 22:55Reply

hi johnny…seems we are on our own on this forum…dont think mark is around…meanwhile am anxiously waiting for the feds…..av seend predictons for a raise from 0.25 to 0.50 but other rumours is that the raise wont help the dollar in anyway…so am laying low for now to come back after fireworks from the feds rate hike or not

take care guys

73. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    December 15, 2015 at 14:49Reply

Av u guys observed GOLD has resumed its fall and its proportional to the EURO on movement…its jus my view tho…its safe after the feds to trade by me….take care guys

74. Profile photo of Jacob
    December 16, 2015 at 10:41Reply

Today’s the BIG day. I am personally out of trading for the rest of the day. Price is expected to get violent. Watching mood only.
    Cheers Guys!

75. Johnny
    December 16, 2015 at 16:37Reply

Hi there @Jacob – Maybe more wise to stay out today? (However, stubborn me, I m still in)

Just as you said, me too expact some ‘turbulence’ and I m still convinced E/U will fly high!

G/U however is doomed for more drops…. JMV.

Thats why my comment of y/day for me stiull stands as is.:

DECEMBER 14, 2015 AT 17:43 reply
    Just to note (for my own records) :-)
    My Long E/U TP level is @ 1.1490
    My Short G/U TP level is @ 1.4960
    Both running nicely.
    GN & TC (JMV!)

Take care guys and be seeing you later….Very busy by delivering all ‘m Pizzas before X-mas!

Happy Seasons Greetings to all.

76. Johnny
    December 16, 2015 at 19:09Reply

G/U has just touched its target @1.4960, thank you very much for them Pippies! Now lets see E/U is going to do?

77. Johnny
    December 16, 2015 at 19:29Reply

@Izu Brother….Be prepared and have urself strapped tightly in your seat (Safety Belts On)….We’re going to meet the ultimate levels in FX (JMV) GL

78. Pierre
    December 16, 2015 at 21:44Reply

rates raise is already priced in E/U, could be an incoming rally ?

79. Profile photo of Jacob
    December 22, 2015 at 08:05Reply

Happy Xmas and a “pipful” 2016 guys!

80. Dimitri Dimopoulos
    January 5, 2016 at 15:47Reply

Anyone interested in a long here? Johnny? Another long?? :)

• Profile photo of Jacob
      January 6, 2016 at 12:00Reply

Welcome back everyone, and Happy New year!
      No longs yet for me. I haven’t found a valid setup yet.

81. Profile photo of Jacob
    January 6, 2016 at 12:01Reply

Today is FOMC day, so I am flat on the EU until the numbers are out and the market is calm.

82. Profile photo of Jacob
    January 7, 2016 at 08:55Reply

Now, I found a BUY entry. I am long!

83. Profile photo of Jacob
    January 7, 2016 at 09:34Reply

All targets hit for +80Pips!

84. Profile photo of izuchukwu
    January 11, 2016 at 08:36Reply

Happy new year guys….bulls hitting back but I wait for a sell below 1.11 for another drop…do have a pipful year guys…take care

85. Profile photo of Jacob
    January 22, 2016 at 10:10Reply

Ghost zone!

86. Johnny
    February 3, 2016 at 18:03Reply

Hahaha…Almost there at last… :-) And it’ll go higher, much higher!

87. asdfsafd
    March 21, 2016 at 15:57Reply

Is this website still live? It seems the owner has abandoned the product?

88. Profile photo of Phil
    Phil
    March 22, 2016 at 02:55Reply

Seems like it, I still lurk around but noone talks anymore and Mark is hopefully ok and maybe will come back one day

89. Johnny
    March 22, 2016 at 19:07Reply

Hi there Phil (And all other ole time folks of Piphut). It seems Mark went on a permanent vacation (Or behind bars for the rest of his life :-)). I’m also , every now and then, lurking around in here. But its, sad to say, as dead as it can be.
    What to do hey? Can’t get a hold of the Master so we have to do it all by ourselves :-)

GL & TC

90. Profile photo of Kobe
    Kobe
    March 22, 2016 at 21:00Reply

hi all, its been ages since i came here, glad to see johnny alive, but no more mark? i’m still doing some forex but am spending more time trading futures on eurostoxx and s&p and €$ .more scalping now, very nice to do! cu all!!

91. Johnny
    March 30, 2016 at 17:54Reply

Hi there @Kobe, really good to see you, still alive ‘n kickin’ (Or is it runnin’ ‘n singin’ :-)) Take care ole friend and close neighbor of mine. Cheers and GL

@Mark, Rise and Shine… and stop touching that moonshine stuff again. Trow a nickel in that Piphut machine of yours and show yourself again here….Should be ashamed of yourself!

92. Naseer
    March 31, 2016 at 15:25Reply

Hello anybody home!!!

Hi Johnny, nice to see u still here

93. Johnny
    May 2, 2016 at 17:28Reply

Shorting times are a ‘coming, shorting times are here now….Ha ha ha…Santa Claus is coming to town… right now :-)
    Lets Sleigh Slide down the Hill….:-)

94. Johnny
    May 2, 2016 at 17:31Reply

G/U @ 1.4675 Short…And E/U @ 1.1525 Short….Way Short…..Down, way down…. (JMV)

95. Profile photo of Phil
    Phil
    May 3, 2016 at 09:08Reply

Closed all your E/U longs Johnny? I thought we were riding this up to 1.18
    Ive been in longs since last October., averaged down to about 1.08, lets not get off the bull just yet.

96. Johnny
    May 3, 2016 at 11:14Reply

Hi there Phil, good to see you again.
    I’m Short both E/U and G/U. I’m having a better view on my charts for that last pair but must admit that Fiber could be doubtful :-)
    Just have a look at my above comments of November 2015. Amazing aint it (1.1850) :-)
    Thats why I said that Ive my doubts on E/U. But….Nevertheless, I’m Shorting both at the moment. G/U will first drop below to just around 1.4350 (And we may see it going further down to 1.4100 levels again)
    Lets see? JMV.

TC&GL

97. Johnny
    May 13, 2016 at 16:01Reply

@Phil – Its Buying time again for me….:-) From the recent made lows again to the highs we made…
    Lets see?
    JMV

98. Johnny
    May 13, 2016 at 16:04Reply

E/U Long from 1.1285 back up to 1.1475 (TP) and above… JMV.

99. deader
    July 6, 2016 at 05:05Reply

piphut is dead

100. Profile photo of Phil
    Phil
    July 6, 2016 at 08:37Reply

Ya mark just took off on us with out saying a word, hope hes not “gone”…

101. MSVCP140
    February 3, 2017 at 10:08Reply

:-) OK !

102. Profile photo of Kay
    Kay
    April 22, 2017 at 15:59Reply

hmmm, the once upon a time active and friendly forum is now DEAD

103. Profile photo of Phil
    Phil
    May 11, 2017 at 09:52Reply

Anyone still around?

104. Ray
    June 21, 2017 at 09:05Reply

Hi guys, I am new here, also a new trader

105. Naseer
    June 26, 2017 at 19:05Reply

So sad to see this forum dead. It gave me so much knowledge n profit as well. Especially from John’s comments. I wish it to be live again

• Naseer